Hiking holidays in South Tyrol? Walking holidays in Appiano on the Wine Road? ..... Oh yes!
Hikers in South Tyrol meets spoiled for choice:
- Cozy, directly from Hotel Sigmundskron out by mixed forest, fruit and wine gardens to the Montiggler lakes and through the spring valley further to Lake of Caldaro
- Back to another era in the castle hike in Appiano
- Quiet altitude trails in Appiano, Caldaro and Termeno
- Irrigation channels around Merano and im Vinschgau
- Promising high trails on Tschöggelberg, rides and Rittner Horn, Rosengarten and Latemar
- Countless walks to romantic mountain pastures, gorges and waterfalls
Whether small or large, gourmet or Sportsman, with or without a stroller - depending on your mood and condition can always choose from countless spring, summer and autumn hikes Hiking in South Tyrol.
At our reception at the Hotel Sigmundskron you'll find tips, custom Itineraries and highlights in Appiano, Bolzano and Caldaro and our environment.
Walking Holidays in Bolzano is unique.
< back South Tyrol actively